Saturday, July 29, 2006

Up To Date!

So, I have been quite remiss, I know, in updating this blog. . .hello? is anybody still listening. . . ? Ah, oh well. Below are several new posts, showing some sketches from my time in Virginia. I have been back for about a month, but busy with new projects. I am doing some costume illustration for Joanna Johnston for the upcoming film "The Spiderwick Chronicles", very fun project based on a series of children's books, and I am also doing some drawings for the new 'Nancy Drew' film that I hope will be used in the end credit sequence. I can't post either of these, of course, but eventually. . .in the meantime, look at the sketches!

4 Comments:

Blogger Phillip Boutte Jr. said...

Spiderwick Chronicles! I have one of those books....should be interesting to see on the big screen. Glad to see an update from you. These sketches are great.....I have been drawing a lot more lately. I will post once I get my scanner running again.

29 July, 2006 01:49  
Blogger Luke said...

I jsut wanted to thank you for forcing me to get my BA degree without it I wouldn't have my wonderful job in recreation. I always knew you would be successful. Every time I hear about Mary Cassatt or see her work I think of you.

Luke

28 May, 2007 21:33  
Blogger Peggy Doody said...

Hi Robin, remember me Peggy Doody? I was thinking of you and I got the brilliant idea to Google you and found your blog!

Let me know if you can see my email.

How great. Love the drawings and the name of your blog. Talk soon, Peggy

31 May, 2007 11:37  
Blogger Robin Richesson said...

Peg! I have looked for you many times. . . please email me: rrichess@csulb.edu

where are you?

Robin

08 June, 2007 00:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home